Like me, Stacey is a South African who finds herself transplanted to London and loving it! She blogs at Bakercourt (Twitter: @baker_court) and describes herself as writer, blogger, baker and crafter who'll try everything once. When not working, she is baking my way through Nigella Lawson's best recipes. Let's get to know her better:
1. Where are you - in South Africa or out in the wide world?
2. Since when have you been blogging?
3. What do you enjoy the most about food or wine blogging?
4. Any downsides or frustrations?
5. What or who are your inspirations to cook, drink and write?
6. Where and when do you like to blog?
7. What's your signature dish or favourite wine?
Mm. Signature dish: braised cubes of beef tossed with pesto, roasted baby tomatoes and gnocchi, with a side of freshly-made bread.
8. What other food or wine blogs do you read?
- http://www.sprinklebakes.com/ - adventurous baking with exceptionally beautiful photography. I feel like a little girl whenever I browse through her amazing baked goods!
- http://www.therecanbeonlyjuan.com/ - charming and wonderful, Juanita is a South African foodie after my own heart.
- http://foodsnots.blogspot.com/ - ignore the name: it's the perfect place to stop by and browse through some pretty pictures, nice recipes and friendly stories
- http://naturalsuburbia.blogspot.com/ - Okay, a sort of mix between home-cooking, baking and knitting, but it's a lovely blog to visit and always so interesting to hear about what's going on back home!
- http://www.cooksister.com/ - of course, how could I not? I particularly love that it is just so easy to read - you sit down with a cuppa and end up staying for two.
9. Favourite restaurant?
10. For my last meal on this planet I would order...